Tiger Woods: Golfer to miss the Masters

105
Source:   —  April 02, 2016, at 7:05 PM

The 40-year-old, who hasn't played competitively since he tied for tenth at the Wyndham Championship in August, confirmed on his website that he'll miss this year'south Masters."After assessing the present condition of my back, and consulting with my medical team, I've decided it'south prudent to miss this year's Masters," the statement read."I've been hitting balls and training daily, but I'm not physically ready.

Tiger Woods: Golfer to miss the Masters

The wait for Tiger Woods' return to golf goes on.

The 40-year-old, who hasn't played competitively since he tied for tenth at the Wyndham Championship in August, confirmed on his website that he'll miss this year'south Masters.

"After assessing the present condition of my back, and consulting with my medical team, I've decided it'south prudent to miss this year's Masters," the statement read.

"I've been hitting balls and training daily, but I'm not physically ready. I've said all along that this time I necessity to be cautious and do what'south best for my long-term health and career."

Woods underwent a third back operation in Oct and has since claimed there is number timeframe for his return to the sport following the surgery.

"I'd love to express my disappointment to Billy Payne, the Augusta National membership, staff, volunteers and patrons that I won't be competing.

"It'south a very necessary and special week to me, and it'south upsetting to miss it. I do map to attend the Champions Dinner and look a lot of old friends.

"I'd love to thank the fans for their concern and support. The latest few years have been difficult, but I've the best fans anywhere, and I wish them to know that."

READ ALSO
The Latest: Belgian Police Create Arrests at Banned Protest

The Latest: Belgian Police Create Arrests at Banned Protest

m. Belgian police have detained some two dozen protesters at Brussels' Bourse square, breaking up a demonstration to protest Islamophobia which had been banned.

98
Fire Breaks out at Large Mall Below Construction in Qatar

Fire Breaks out at Large Mall Below Construction in Qatar

There were number immediate reports of injuries, though the mall said some 14.000 laborers and staff had been evacuated. Qatar'south Interior Ministry said on Twitter that firefighters were battling a blaze at a mall below construction close the Al-Rayan...

100